As defined in this article, the term “open source” refers to something people can inspect, modify, enhance and share with others. There are several open source church management software that you can be able to use. WordPress offers a plugin that can be used in church. The plugin is called is called Church Admin. It free and includes a full church database with membership directory among other features. You can be able to track the attendance of the members and get a clear picture of your congregation. If you are using WordPress you can install this free plugin on your site. If you want to get the mobile app of the same plugin, you can pay an extra amount.
Today we are going to discuss on ChurchCRM. It is a web-based application hence can be accessed by so many devices. It is a responsive and mobile-friendly application. This means it is accessible from anywhere using any modern browser! Desktop, Laptop, Tablet & Phone compatible.
- A dashboard that gives you a quick view of your members of the church
- You can also import data from a comma-separated value (CSV) file
- You can group members into families
- You can also from various church group such as Worship Team
- You can upload family and members photo
- Can Generate Sunday school class reports
- You can add parent contact information
- Can Generate various report such as deposits, end-of-year donation reports
- Can track tithes, pledges, and gifts
- You can be able to integrate with MailChimp lists
- Can be able to email all families, group, Sunday school teachers with the click of a button
- Has a fundraiser option
- Can be able to keep track of talent and the willingness of volunteers for specific tasks
- Has a calendar that can be able to keep track of events in the church including members birthdays
It has important docs that can assist you in installing the application.