There are so many WordPress SEO plugins that consider both newbies and pros. In simple terms, Search Engine Optimization this is the process where you optimize your website content or any online content so that search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo shows your online content as top results. More on SEO can be found in this article.
WordPress is the most popular Content Management system and the most SEO friendly CMS. Some plugins have a simple startup guide on how to use such plugins. You can choose one that fits whatever needs you to have. The following are the tops WordPress SEO plugins that can assist your WordPress site to be among the top results.
- Yoast SEO – It is one of the most popular WordPress SEO plugins. It has over a million active installations (By the time of this writing). It has been rated 5 stars by over 20,000 users. It is also popular because it allows a user to add their SEO titles, sitemap, meta description, and meta keywords. It is updated regularly.
- All in One SEO Pack– All in One SEO Pack is also among the most popular WordPress SEO Plugins with over a million active installation. It optimizes your WordPress site for SEO and easy for newbies. It has an advanced feature and also API for developers. It offers XML Sitemap support, Google Analytics support, support for EO on Custom Post Types among others.
- SEO Ultimate– This is an all-in-one SEO plugin that gives you control over meta titles & descriptions, open graph, auto-linking, rich-snippets, 404 monitoring, siloing among others. It has over 100,000 active installations. The last update at the time of this writing was two years ago.
- The SEO Framework- The SEO Framework plugin provides an automated and advanced SEO solution for your WordPress website. It has over 60,000 active installations
- WP Meta SEO- WP Meta SEO gives you the control over all your meta content and images. It has over 30,000+ Active Installations. It has 9 major functionalities that include Bulk edit all website meta on a single view among others.